You can use Ubersuggest’s site audit without creating a project, to gain insights into a website's on-page SEO score. To create a report on any website, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Site Audit tool:
2. Click on the Pencil icon and enter a custom website address:
3. Enter your custom website address and click on the arrow or hit Return [enter] to run an audit:
4. If you would like to run an audit for the home page URL, check the “Audit homepage” option.
5. Your Site Audit report for a custom website address is ready:
Check other articles on Site audit here or if you have any follow-up questions, please contact the Customer Success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.