While navigating Ubersuggest, it is possible that you’ve encountered an error similar to the one below:
One of the most common causes for this friendly error message is related to cached data in your browser.
In case you are using a Chrome browser, we recommend the following steps.
1. Go to the top part of the Chrome browser, and click on the 3 vertical dots:
- This will open a drop-down menu. Please select “Settings”.
- On Settings, please select the third option in the side menu, “Privacy and Security”.
- In that section, the first option is “Clear browsing data”. Click on that first option.
- You will see two tabs: Basic, and Advanced. Select Advanced.
- In the Time Range, select All time.
- Ensure that boxes “Browsing history”, “Download history”, “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” are selected.
- Click on Clear Data.
You can now refresh Ubersuggest, and you’ll see improvements in its performance.
In case you need further assistance, feel free to reach us via chat by clicking the HELP button inside the tool, or send us an email to email@example.com.