While navigating Ubersuggest, it is possible that you’ve encountered an error similar to the one below:
One of the most common causes for this friendly error message is related to cached data in your browser.
In case you are using an Edge browser, we recommend the following steps.
1. Go to the top part of the Edge browser, and click on the 3 horizontal dots:
- This will open a drop-down menu. Please select “Settings”.
- On Settings, please select the second option in the side menu, “Privacy, Search and Services”.
- On that section, scroll down to the Clear Browsing Data section.
- You will see two options: The first is “Clear Browsing Data Now”, and the second is “Choose What to Clear Every Time You Close the Browser”.
- Choose “Clear Browsing Data Now”, by clicking on “Choose what to Clear”
- In Time Range, select “All Time”.
- Ensure that boxes “Browsing history”, “Download history”, “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” are selected.
- Click on Clear Now.
Done!In case you need further assistance, feel free to reach us via chat by clicking the HELP button inside the tool, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can now refresh Ubersuggest, and you’ll see improvements in its performance.