Tier 0 Basic Lifetime is a plan that will function similarly to a FREE account in some aspects and others like an Individual Plan. Some of the features where you will notice a difference:
- Projects: in Tier 0, you can only add one project and track up to 25 keywords for 1 location. While on Tier 1 (Individual Plan), you can have one project as well but track up to 125 keywords per project.
- Site Audit: Tier 0 analyzes 150 pages, while the regular plans start with 1,000 pages.
- Competitors tracked: In your project, you will only be able to add two competitors. In Tier 1, you can have five.
- Report limit: 100 reports per day.
- Rank tracking update: weekly.
- Rank Tracking type: Desktop.
- Backlinks: 100 links.
- Keywords List: 3 lists with up to 30 keywords in each list.
- AI Writer: 10,000 words monthly, and 15 search attempts per day.
Changing From A Regular Plan To The Basic Lifetime
In case you had more than one project added while you were under any other Tier (Individual, Business, or Enterprise), with Tier 0, Ubersuggest will only keep the oldest one and just 25 keywords of that project.
Tier 0 is a special offer triggered by a cancellation. There is no other way to have access to that offer. It is a plan mainly suitable for users who find value in Ubersuggest for keyword and content research or data in general.
To this extent, Tier 0 is equal to Tier 1, in that users will have access to the same functions. They will be able to check keyword volumes, ideas, website traffic, etc.
Finally, Lifetime Tier 0 users can now increase specific limits of their subscription plan with add-ons, instead of upgrading to a higher-tier plan. You can check here how add-ons work.
Still need help? Contact us at email@example.com.