One of the most popular features in Ubersuggest is project monitoring. In the Dashboard area, you can quickly track important data like keyword rankings and organic traffic, keep an eye on your backlinks and SEO score, and sneak a peek at what your competitors are doing.
So, How To Create a Project and Start Tracking All This Data?
Follow the steps below to see our tool turns tricky data into clear next steps, helping your website shine online.
1. In the Dashboard section, click on “Add Project”.
2. Type the domain and the name you want to give to the project and click on Next.
3. Select the language/country you would like to track and click on Next.
4. You can Add Keywords to track in three different ways. The first is to add “keywords you currently rank for”, which you can copy and paste, and lastly, you can “Import From CSV”.
5. Please note that if you add one keyword and choose two different locations, that counts as two keywords.
For example, if you want to track the keyword "digital marketing" in the United States and Australia, it will count as two added keywords. Therefore, when you try to add more keywords, you need to pay attention to how many selected locations are there. Otherwise, you might exceed the limit.
To manage your rank tracking locations, go to Rank Tracking. Using the locations drop-down menu, you can switch between, delete, or add locations.
The number in square brackets shows how many keywords you are tracking. The number next to "All locations" shows how many keywords you are tracking in all the locations you have added for this particular project. The number next to a specific location shows the number of tracked keywords for that particular location.
Competitor Tracking Locations
To manage your competitor tracking locations, go to Competitor tracking from your dashboard.
By using the locations drop-down menu, you can switch between locations, and delete or add locations.
6. You can manually type in the competitors you want to track and choose between your Search Engine Competitors or your Business Competitors or add them from our prepopulated list. Click on Next.
7. Once your project has been added, you can then select your tracking preferences by clicking on the Edit Project under the Dashboard section.
Can I Track a Specific URL of My Website?
So much has been added to Ubersuggest over time one of which is the ability to track and analyze specific URLs or pages.
While it is not possible to track a specific URL or page of a website on the Project level (Dashboard and Rank Tracking), you can find information on specific pages in the following reports:
1. Under the Traffic Overview, you'll be able to see the most recent monthly estimations, for a quick analysis.
2. At the same time, you can also crawl a single page under the Site Audit section, giving you a list of things that can be fixed in order to optimize the site better for search engines.
And 3. It is also possible to check for backlinks of specific pages in the Backlinks Overview section.
In the SEO world, always make sure to focus on how to deliver high-quality content and increase user engagement and you will definitely have a greater chance of driving conversions on your website.
Still have doubts? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.