We’re excited to announce we’ve improved our rank tracking alerts and emails.
These are pulled directly from the top bar on the tool screen as you can see below:
As you already may know within each site you add to the Dashboard, you are able to automatically track your rankings for any specific keyword.
Our new alerts and emails will not only show your updated rankings but will provide you with additional resources on how to take actionable steps to improve or maintain your rankings.
Now Ubersuggest will provide you with alerts and guidance for each of the following ranking scenarios:
- New keywords ranking in the top 10
- Keywords that have dropped from the top 10
- Rankings that have improved
- Rankings that have been lost
- New rankings were gained for keywords that weren’t ranking
- Keywords that stopped ranking on the top 100
- Keyword suggestions
- Audit results
To get a more comprehensive idea of the additional features Ubersuggest has available to you, check What is Ubersuggest? Getting Started Guide.
For additional information about notifications please check:
How Do I Deactivate Notifications For Specific Projects
How do I enable notifications on my projects.