To be able to add a new location to the project, it’s necessary to delete the project and add it once again considering the locations you would like to track this time. To do so, follow the steps below:
1. On the Rank Tracking section, click on the icon (All Locations)
2. Click on +Add New Location
Please note that if you add one keyword and choose two different locations, that counts as two keywords.
For example, if you want to track the keyword "digital marketing" in the United States and Australia, it will count as two added keywords. Therefore, when you try to add more keywords, you need to pay attention to how many selected locations are there. Otherwise, you might exceed the limit.
Other useful articles on the same topic:
- Getting to know your Project Dashboard
- Why am I not getting results on my projects (shows dashes instead of numbers)?
- How do I remove tracked keywords from a project?
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com.