Importing CSV files into your user dashboard has never been easier than it is now.
To import your CSV files into the dashboard make sure you follow these steps:
1. On the Dashboard screen, click on the Add Project button located at the top.
You will be redirected to the create a project process (Please check this article if you need more information about how to create a project).
Once you enter the website and select the location you will get to the ¨Add Keywords to Rank Tracking¨ option.
2. Click on the plus sign if you want to add any of the suggested keywords from the left box.
When the keyword is selected, will be grayed out and appear on the box on the right side, as you can see below:
3. On the top right of the Keywords list box, you will see the option ¨Paste keywords, or import from CSV¨, please click on the anchor text import from CSV.
After clicking on that button, a new option will be enabled.
4. Click on the Upload button located on the right bottom.
5. Clicking on the Upload button will open your documents folder, and select the desired one to upload it.
Once the document is selected, all the keywords will be added to the Keyword List box as you can see below.
6. After that, you can remove any keyword from the list if you want to and delete the document selected in case this is not the right one.
7. If you already added all the keywords, you can proceed by clicking on the Next button and completing the project creation.
8. When the project is created, go to the Rank Tracking section and on the Tracked Keywords list you will find the keywords added before from the CSV file.
From the Rank Tracking screen, you can add a CSV file as well in case you missed adding some keywords when creating the project.
You just need to click on the Add Keywords button below the Tracked Keywords title.
On the emergent tab click on the Import from CSV option.
After that, you will see the Upload option again, click here and select your document from your computer´s folder.
Make sure the keyword list box contains all the desired keywords and after that, click on the Start Tracking button, you will see them on the Tracked Keywords list.
And if you have any questions, please reach us via chat or by emailing us at email@example.com.