It is a free Chrome extension launched by Neil that shows you the most actionable SEO metrics directly in Google search results.
Whenever you search for anything in Google, you’ll have access to SEO metrics related to your search phrase.
With Ubersuggest extension installed, you can get competitive insights on the top 10 results of the SERP, followed by closely related keyword suggestions based on your search term.
Here are some of the metrics and insights you’ll gain access to:
- Search volume and CPC data for your search term right at Google’s search bar
- A list of targeted keyword suggestions in the right-hand sidebar, according to your location preferences
- The average number of backlinks and the domain authority of the top 10 results
- Key metrics about each of the first 10 search results, such as
- Domain Authority
- Estimated Visits
- Pinterest and Facebook shares
- A chart showing you a correlation between backlinks and the top 10 results
So what are you waiting for? Download the Ubersuggest extension now and give it a try!
You can also check these articles that may be helpful:
- I have found a bug on Ubersuggest Chrome Extension, where can I report it?
- Hiding the Ubersuggest Chrome Extension & Search Limits
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, contact us at email@example.com.