If you’re one of those Ubersuggest Chrome Extension users that don't care to use the tool on every search you can hide the extension!
Simply toggle over to “Hide” when you are not using it. You can also choose until when to hide it.
This also comes in handy when you are looking to conserve your daily searches using the extension – which is still quite a lot! If you’re concerned about not knowing how close to the limit you’re getting, we now display that below the search bar as well!
If you're a paid user, be sure to log in to your account so that your limits are accurately reflected. Your plan will determine your daily limits:
- Unlogged User: reports limit: 40
- Free User: reports limit: 40
- Tier 0: reports limit: 100
- Tier 1: reports limit: 100
- Tier 2: reports limit: 300
- Tier 3: reports limit: 900
If you’re curious about how to use the Ubersuggest Chrome Extension to its full potential check out the below articles:
- What is Ubersuggest Chrome Extension?
- How do I remove the Chrome Extension?
- I have found a bug on Ubersuggest Chrome Extension, where can I report it?
If you need any further clarification or want to make suggestions, please reach out to us at email@example.com, we love hearing from our community!