We’re now offering the option to download the Site Audit information as a CSV file.
To do so, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Run a Site Audit. To do that, input your domain, click on the “Search” button, and wait for the crawl to complete.
2. When it’s done, click on the “Export to CSV” button.
3. When clicking on it, it would download a .zip file.
When unzipping the .zip file, it would generate a folder. This is what it looks like.
The “readme.txt” file will give you a better explanation of how to fix the issues the tool identified on your website.
We've also added relevant articles below to better understand how the audit works.
- Understanding the Site Audit
- Site Audit - Pages Discovered Section
- Ubersuggest IP addresses to add as exceptions
If you need any further clarification or want to make suggestions, please reach out to us at email@example.com, we love hearing from our community!