At the moment, Ubersuggest doesn’t yet offer you the ability to generate white-label reports that you can use with your clients or for your own companies.
In fact, the majority of our reports will only offer you the ability to generate CSV exports, but not other formats, although we are working to add different types of export options in the near future.
As of now, these are the types of reports that you can generate using Ubersuggest PRO:
- Dashboard– Export PDF file with all the Keyword Rankings being tracked and metrics
- Keyword Ideas– Export CSV file with Keyword Ideas and metrics
- Keyword Ideas– Export CSV file with SERP results and metrics
- Keywords by Traffic– CSV file with Keywords ranking for a certain website
- Similar Websites– CSV file with similar websites, common keywords, and keywords gap
- Content Ideas– CSV file with the referred page title URL and estimated visits data
- Keyword List– CSV file with the keyword list
- Top Pages report– Export CSV file with Top Pages and metrics
- Top Pages report– Export CSV file with Keywords associated with any of the pages listed and metrics
- Top Pages report– Export CSV file with Backlinks associated with any of the pages listed and metrics
- Top Keywords report– Export CSV file with Top Keywords and metrics.
- Top Keywords report– Export CSV file with SERP results and metrics
- Site Audit– Export CSV file with the Site Audit information.
- Backlinks Overview– Export CSV file and metrics
- Backlinks Opportunity– Export CSV file of referring domains linked to a specific website searched
- Keyword Generator– Export CSV of the targeted keywords
- AI Writer– Export editable document of the content created or copy to the clipboard
- Keyword Visualization– Export IMG of the most common questions asked related to a specific keyword
In addition, now it’s also possible to copy to clipboard most of the results mentioned above, it will be able to find the option beside the export button.
Because of the many professionals and agencies that use Ubersuggest on a daily basis with their clients, we are considering creating white-label reports in the future but, at the moment, it isn’t something that will be available in the immediate future.