Ubersuggest allows you to export certain reports. At the moment, these are the export options that Ubersuggest PRO currently offers and the kind of file output that each of the reports produces:
- Dashboard – Export PDF file with all the Keyword Rankings being tracked and metrics
- Keyword Ideas – Export CSV file with Keyword Ideas and metrics
- Keyword Ideas – Export CSV file with SERP results and metrics
- Keywords by Traffic – CSV file with Keywords ranking for a certain website
- Similar Websites – CSV file with similar websites, common keywords, and keywords gap
- Content Ideas – CSV file with the referred page title URL and estimated visits data
- Keyword List – CSV file with the keyword list
- Top Pages report – Export CSV file with Top Pages and metrics
- Top Pages report – Export CSV file with Keywords associated with any of the pages listed and metrics
- Top Pages report – Export CSV file with Backlinks associated with any of the pages listed and metrics
- Top Keywords report – Export CSV file with Top Keywords and metrics.
- Top Keywords report – Export CSV file with SERP results and metrics
- Site Audit – Export CSV file with the Site Audit information.
- Backlinks Overview – Export CSV file and metrics
- Backlinks Opportunity – Export CSV file of referring domains linked to a specific website searched
- Keyword Generator – Export CSV of the targeted keywords
- AI Writer – Export editable document of the content created or copy to the clipboard
- Keyword Visualization – Export IMG of the most common questions asked related to a specific keyword
In addition, now it’s also possible to copy to clipboard most of the results mentioned above, it will be able to find the option beside the export button.
We’re working on adding more formats, such as PDFs, and the ability to white-label, all reports. Once these are available, this post will be updated and you’ll be able to see the different export options with Ubersuggest PRO.