You probably have experienced a bug before, not necessarily with us. Despite their inconvenience, bugs are relatively normal to have in complex tools like Ubersuggest.
We have a team dedicated to test and do quality checking. Unfortunately, we can’t reproduce all our user’s environments, and sometimes bugs will appear.
If you have found a bug and would like to report it, we appreciate your time and cooperation. Please, follow the next steps:
- In your browser, open an Incognito/Private window;
- Command+Shift+N (macOS)
- Ctrl+Shift+N (Windows)
- Open Inspect Element. In the new window, you can either right-click and select ‘Inspect’ or:
- Command+Option+i (macOS)
- Ctrl+Shift+i (Windows)
- Go to the Network tab in the Inspect Element window, make sure the Record button is red, and check the Preserve Log box;
- Now, with the Inspect Element window open, try to reproduce the error.
- After reproducing the bug, go to the Console tab in the Inspect Element window, right-click it, and select ‘Save as…’. Save the text file. You will send it to us later;
- Now go to the Network tab and locate the “arrow down” button, as if it was a download icon. Click on it, and you will export the .har file. Save it.
- Send both files to email@example.com.
- The .txt from the Console tab (step 5);
- And the .har from Network (step 6).
Important: we can’t receive files bigger than 7MB; if so, please provide a download link from tools like OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.
If not informed already, please let us know which section of the tool you were working on and what kind of search you were doing when the error happened. The more details you can give us, the faster we can pinpoint the issue and fix it.
If you have any trouble understanding the video or steps, don’t hesitate to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here for you.