As Ubersuggest now features a new Analytics connection on the Dashboard. Now when connecting Google Analytics, it will pull all Traffic Data to the Dashboard (when available).
After connected, it will show:
- The Organic Visits;
- Historical traffic data (organic users metric);
- Ability to see data per day, week, or month;
- Data for mobile, desktop, or both.
The email/account you're going to use to connect does not have to be the same one you use to log in to Ubersuggest.
Once you click on "Connect with Google" you will be prompted to choose an account. If any of the accounts showing isn't the one you want to connect to, you have to select "Use another account." Like the image below:
Then, you'll see a screen where you can select what Google Analytics property you want to connect to.
After connecting, you will be able to see results from Analytics directly on Dashboard.
I got an error when connecting Universal Analytics. What should I do?
When configuring Analytics, it is important to have the domain added to these 2 places:
View and properties. Otherwise, it won't connect with Ubersuggest.
On Universal Google Analytics, verify the following:
- Go to ADMIN and navigate to the property you want to edit > In the PROPERTY column, click Property Settings. Check if the URL is the same as the project. Replace any capital letters to lowercase.
- Go to VIEW SETTINGS > WEBSITES URL and check if the URL is the same as the project. Replace any capital letters to lowercase.
- Finally, it is necessary to check if there's a misspelling in the domain added to your Dashboard as a project.
I got an error when connecting Google Analytics 4 (GA4). What should I do?
On GA4, verify the following:
- Go to “Admin” in the bottom left.
- Go to “Data streams” under “Property.”
- Verify if the stream URL and name matches the project added to the Dashboard.
To learn how to connect Google Search Console to your Dashboard, kindly visit How to Connect the Dashboard with Google Search Console.