Currently, it is only possible to change emails if you don't use the "Sign in with Google" method to log in. And our support team needs to do that on their end.
In case you need to change your login method from Google to email/password, you can do that here.
Just click on "Change login method" and follow the steps. After making the login method change, please, make sure to sign in using that new method before asking us to change the account email.
Please, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The account email you would like to change;
- The new email you would like the account to have. (If there is an existing account with Ubersuggest under the new email, please delete it first)
NOTE: Make sure there are no typos or capital letters in those emails; otherwise, the change won't be successful.
If you don´t have access to your email address linked to the Ubersuggest account, we will need to verify some information for security purposes before proceeding with the email change.
In this case, make sure to provide us with the following details:
- Name of the account/cardholder;
- The last 4 digits of the card and the bard brand (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, PayPal, etc);
- Amount of last payment including the currency;
- Invoice number.
Once we receive the required information, we will process your email change request.