When you first sign in with Ubersuggest, you will have a free subscription and can use the tool with limited access. From there you can start a free 7-day trial to expand your limits or, keep your account free for as long as you like.
You can always double-check the email address linked to your account and other subscription information by going to the Account & Billing area.
It will look similar to this:
On ACCOUNT USAGE you can verify the limits regarding projects, the number of tracked competitors and keywords per project, the number of pages crawled per site audit, and the daily search limit. The free plan offers a limit of 03 daily searches.
The free plan limits are as follows:
- Projects: You can add one project and track up to 25 keywords.
- Site Audit: The audit will analyze 150 pages. It won't allow recrawling. The report is Weekly.
- Competitors Tracked: In your project, you can add 02 competitors.
- Rank tracking update: Weekly.
- Backlinks: 100 links.
- Keywords List: Three lists with up to 30 keywords in each list.
- Ai Writer: One search per day, and can save one document.
- Chrome Extension: 40 searches per day.
Please notice that, in case you cancel a paid subscription, your account will revert back to the limits above.
For more information, check Why Does Ubersuggest Say I’m a Free User?
Creating an Account With Ubersuggest
Subscribing to Ubersuggest/Upgrading Your Plan/Free Trial
If you have any doubts, feel free to reach us at email@example.com.