1. In the Dashboard section, click on “Add Project”
2. Type the domain and the name you want to give to the project and click on Next.
3. Select the language/country you would like to track and click on Next.
4. You can Add Keywords to track in three different ways. The first is to add “keywords you currently rank for”, you can copy and paste, and lastly, you can “Import From CSV”.
5. Please note that if you add one keyword and choose two different locations, that counts as two keywords.
For example, if you want to track the keyword "digital marketing" in the United States and Australia, it will count as two added keywords. Therefore, when you try to add more keywords, you need to pay attention to how many selected locations are there. Otherwise, you might exceed the limit.
6. You can manually type in the competitors you want to track and choose between your Search Engine Competitors or your Business Competitors or add them from our prepopulated list. Click on Next.
7. Once your project has been added, you can then select your tracking preferences by clicking on the Edit Project under the Dashboard section.
And you're all set!
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions, suggestions, or complications using Ubersuggest at firstname.lastname@example.org.