Updated Rank Tracking Alerts and Email Notifications
We improved our rank tracking alerts and emails. These are pulled directly from the top bar on the tool screen as you can see below:
As you already may know within each site you add to the Dashboard, you are able to automatically track your rankings for any specific keyword.
Our new alerts and emails will not only show your updated rankings but will provide you with additional resources on how to take actionable steps to improve or maintain your rankings.
Now Ubersuggest will provide you with alerts and guidance for each of the following ranking scenarios:
- New keywords ranking in the top 10
- Keywords that have dropped from the top 10
- Rankings that have improved
- Rankings that have been lost
- New rankings were gained for keywords that weren’t ranking
- Keywords that stopped ranking on the top 100
- Keyword Suggestions
- Audit results
How Do I Enable Notifications on My Projects?
Ubersuggest allows you to receive notifications for your projects directly on your email. To do so, head over to Notifications and enable all notifications.
You’ll also need to enable that setting at the project level.
1. Go to the Dashboard.
2. Click on "Edit Project".
3. Set your Notifications ON and hit "Save".
How Do I Deactivate All Notifications?
To disable notifications, head over to Notifications and adjust all orange buttons to Off. By doing that, you won’t receive any notifications from your projects anymore. You can reactivate it at any time.
In case you need to deactivate only a specific project, all you need to do is disable that setting at the project level.
- Go to the Dashboard and make sure you are under the desired project.
- Click on the "Edit Project" button at the top.
- Set Notifications to OFF
Any doubts? Reach out to email@example.com.