Ubersuggest is one of the most popular SEO and Content Marketing tools among marketers and SEO professionals.
It helps you gain an edge with your strategy by offering you one of the largest keyword databases ever available and hundreds of millions of content ideas. It also allows you to understand your competitors’ SEO strategy and fix errors on your website that might be hampering your efforts.
Ubersuggest also offers in-depth training to provide you with everything you need to develop a robust Search Engine Marketing strategy.
Come watch a quick tutorial on Ubersuggest and how to get the most out of the tool. Link to register at Ubersuggest Demo (Onboarding).
The call covers the following aspects:
– Create a project to measure your SEO progress
– Finding and tracking profitable keywords
– Finding and fixing errors to improve your technical SEO
– Coming up with content ideas that stand out
– Using the Ubersuggest Chrome Extension
– Creating content with AI Writer
As well as resources and additional training.
If you’re looking for the ultimate getting-started course on SEO or need a refresher, check out our 7-Week Action Plan. From keyword research, site optimization, and supercharging content, to acquiring backlinks to build up your site authority, this will help you make sense of all the data that Ubersuggest provides.
There are also additional hours of videos, e-books, guides, templates, and more to help you grow your traffic.
Tools & Reports
Here are some of the tools that Ubersuggest currently offers:
- Our Dashboard allows you to keep track of your website’s rankings in Google for specific locations all over the globe. Within the dashboard, you can create a project to monitor your website traffic, and the keywords you ranked for, and track your competitors to keep tabs on their most popular keywords, pages, and where they are getting links.
It also helps you assess your site’s SEO health and your backlinks – while also connecting directly to your Google Search Console and with Google Analytics to give you accurate data on your search traffic and rankings.
For more information, check:
How to create a project and track keywords
How to Integrate Google Analytics
How to Connect the Dashboard with Google Search Console
- The Site Audit gives you the ability to run a deep on-page SEO analysis on your entire domain.
It visits each page of your website and searches for errors and issues. Once completed, you’ll get an on-page SEO score that gives you an idea of the overall performance your website has in terms of page speed, and errors you need to fix to get better results on Google.
You’ll even get a list of errors you need to fix ordered by the SEO Impact each of these fixes will have, and how hard it is to fix them.
- The Keyword Overview report gives you a detailed analysis of any given keyword you may want to analyze.
This report breaks down how much search volume keywords get for mobile and desktop devices over each time period of the year, and also gives you demographic information like the searcher’s age range.
- By clicking the Keyword Ideas report you gain access to one of the most comprehensive solutions for keyword research.
This report detects variations that people use to find keywords related to your search query, and tells you about:
- questions people ask about that keyword
- comparisons they search for
- phrases that use prepositions.
- The Keyword Visualization shows keywords that appear in Google’s search as a result of new trends that other websites might not be targeting yet.
- You’ll also be able to do a deep dive into the most important keywords your competitor ranks for using the Keywords by Traffic.
This report shows you the estimated number of visitors each keyword generates for your competitors and helps you analyze Google’s search results for each keyword.
- With Similar Websites, you’ll find out which top competitors compete for your keywords.
- Keyword Lists organizes those keywords that you’ve discovered into meaningful lists so you can aggregate data for each of those lists, and easily continue where you’ve left off.
- If you’re looking for Content Ideas to write about, we have a specific report to show you content pieces that have performed extremely well on social media. Content Ideas shows you how many times it’s been shared on Facebook, Pinterest, and Reddit, and gives you an idea of keywords those pages rank for on Google and the backlinks they’ve acquired.
- The Traffic Overview report gives you detailed intelligence on your competitors by showing how much their traffic has developed over time and whether it’s gone up or down. You’ll receive:
- A breakdown of positions they’re ranking for on Google
- A list of the pages that are driving the most traffic per country
- A list of the keywords that have been the key drivers of the search traffic for these pages.
- Want to know the pages that drive the most traffic to your competitor’s sites? The Top Pages by Traffic report gives you a detailed overview of each country, containing pages that generate the most traffic on Google for any given website. It even breaks down:
- The estimated number of visits each of those pages gets from Google
- The keywords they’re ranking for,
- How much traffic do these keywords generate
- The backlinks are obtained by each page.
- The Backlinks report gives you a detailed analysis of how many backlinks your competitors have and provides a list of the backlinks they’re getting.
With this, you can understand the types of backlinks you need to build in order to attain the results your competitors are getting, then structure your link-building efforts in the most effective way possible. You can check for newly acquired and lost referring domains over the last 30 days.
And you can also filter the backlinks you want to see based on criteria like anchor text, referring domains, and zones.
- The Backlink Opportunity report takes the information that you’ve learned from the Backlinks report and helps you go one step further. This report gathers all the sites that link to your competitors but don’t link to you. With this info, you can quickly find the best backlink opportunities and reach out to make those backlinks happen.
- The new LABS section offers experimental features; the Keyword Generator analyzes your website and a competitor and generates a list of keywords worth targeting.
For more in-depth guidance on how to use Ubersuggest check out this post from Neil https://neilpatel.com/blog/ubersuggest-guide/