Ubersuggest now allows users to find up-and-coming keywords using the Keyword Visualization tool. The tool allows you to find keywords that appear in Google’s search as a result of new trends that other websites might not be targeting yet.
To find rising keywords, in the left-hand side menu go to Labs, select Keyword Visualization.
There, select your target location and language combination, enter the seed keyword you are interested in or that is related to your industry. This will show all the up-and-coming keywords related to one you just typed in.
Hover over any keyword suggestion to see additional information based on your location and language combination.
Please note that some very new keywords might be missing this additional info:
- Monthly search volume
- Paid Difficulty
- CPC (Cost per click from Google Ads in local currency or in US Dollars if “All locations” is selected as location)
- SEO Difficulty (not shown if “All locations” is selected as location)
You can use keyword filters to narrow your results:
You can filter the results by:
- Related keywords
When you have applied desired filters and are happy with the results, you can export the keyword visualization as an image:
Additionally, results can be shown in a table view instead of a visualization:
Keyword Visualization daily limits
Currently Ubersuggest customers are limited on daily uses of Keyword Visualization depending on their subscription tier:
- Free users - 2 daily searches
- Individual plan - 10 daily searches
- Business plan - 20 daily searches
- Agency/Enterprise plan - unlimited searches
All Ubersuggest limits are reset midnight UTC time.